Principles of Manual Handling Course
This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace.
Appropriate for all employees who handle materials, boxes, mail and packages including both industrial and office workers.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities which cause them
- Manual handling assessment and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: 3 hours
- Assessment method: Multiple choice test of 30 questions
- QCA Accredited: No
- Level: Level 2
Book Principles of Manual Handling training course
All courses are held at our company training centre in Mansfield, Nottingham. Click on the course name next to your preferred date and time, and book online today. If you prefer an on-site course held at your location, click here to book an on-site course.
|Date||Time||Open Training Course||Price|
|10/10/2017||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Manual Handling (Health and Safety)||£65.00|
|29/11/2017||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Manual Handling (Health and Safety)||£65.00|
|21/12/2017||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||Manual Handling (Health and Safety)||£65.00|