Date(s) - 16/04/2018 - 18/04/2018
9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Pisces Training UK Ltd
The Tangent Business Hub, Weighbridge Road
This qualification provides a thorough understanding of health and safety emphasising the importance of monitoring staff and controls. It also details the need for a structured management approach to health and safety and the key factors in implementing health and safety policy.
Who needs this qualification?
Everyone working in a supervisory position.
Why is this training important?
Accidents and illness can result in disability, death or incapacity for work. The supervisor is in an ideal position to influence, monitor and train employees. They can also ensure that managers are informed, persuaded, encouraged or pressured into providing for better health and safety standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
- Show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors
- Duration:Three-day programme
- Assessment: Multiple choice examination
- Ofqual Accredited:Yes
- Ofqual qualification reference: 500/3746/8
- Prerequisite:Basic knowledge of health and safety issues such as the Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplacequalification or equivalent.
This event is fully booked.