Level 3 Health & Safety Course
The objective of this qualification is to support a role in the workplace and is intended for learners already working as supervisors, managers, team leaders or those who are preparing to start work at this level, and gives them knowledge of health and safety. The qualification provides learners with an understanding of: the requirements of health, safety and welfare; the benefits of a health and safety management system; the risks and control measures for common workplace hazards; how to manage the effects of incidents and accidents; and the principles of risk assessment.
Who needs this qualification?
Everyone working in a supervisory position.
Why is this training important?
Accidents and illness can result in disability, death or incapacity for work. The supervisor is in an ideal position to influence, monitor and train employees. They can also ensure that managers are informed, persuaded, encouraged or pressured into providing for better health and safety standards.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the main concepts of health and safety
- Show awareness of the benefits of health and safety culture
- Explain the roles and responsibilities of individuals, supervisors and management in health and safety
- Demonstrate an understanding of health and safety control and improvement strategies available to supervisors
- Duration:Three-day programme
- Assessment: Multiple choice examination 60 questions in 2 hours
- Qualification number: 600/80645/6
Book Level 3 Health & Safety training course
All courses are held at our company training centre in Mansfield, Nottingham. Click on the course name next to your preferred date and time, and book online today. If you prefer an on-site course held at your location, click here to book an on-site course.
|Date||Time||Open Training Course||Price|
|22/05/2019 - 24/05/2019||9:30 am - 4:30 pm||Level 3 Accredited Health and Safety||£350.00|
|01/07/2019 - 03/07/2019||9:30 am - 4:30 pm||Level 3 Accredited Health and Safety||£350.00|
|25/09/2019 - 27/09/2019||9:30 am - 4:30 pm||Level 3 Accredited Health and Safety||£350.00|
|27/11/2019 - 29/11/2019||9:30 am - 4:30 pm||Level 3 Accredited Health and Safety||£350.00|