Highfield Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (RQF)
This qualification is designed for those who use substances hazardous to health at work. It introduces candidates to substances, the risks and controls available, and outlines what to expect from a control of substances hazardous to health (COSHH) assessment. The qualification will prepare employees to contribute to the safer use of hazardous substances in their workplaces.
The qualification covers the following topics:
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- COSHH assessments and control options
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Designed for: All employees
- Course duration: Half day
- Assessment method: Multiple choice test of 15 questions s
- Exam time: 30 minutes
- The Highfield Level 2 Award in the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (RQF) has been developed and is awarded by Highfield Qualifications and sits on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF). The RQF is a qualification framework regulated by Ofqual. It is also suitable for delivery in Wales and is regulated by Qualifications Wales.
Book Principles of COSHH Course training course
All courses are held at our company training centre in Mansfield, Nottingham. Click on the course name next to your preferred date and time, and book online today. If you prefer an on-site course held at your location, click here to book an on-site course.